Alumni Services and Benefits
Take advantage of the many services offered to SMU graduates to help you keep in touch with fellow alumni and friends at SMU. You get to keep your SMU lifelong email, access to career services, get updates on University and alumni news through various SMU publications and receive invitations to special events.
As a SMU alumnus, you enjoy the following services for free:
- A SMU Lifelong Email
- Invitations to Alumni Events
- Walk-in Access to the Li Ka Shing Library (no borrowing privileges)
- Wi-Fi Access on Campus
- Electronic Alerts to Updates, News and SMU Developments
- Issues of SMU CIRCLE – the enewsletter for SMU Alumni
- Annual SMU Stakeholder Report
- Issues of SMU Engage - SMU's Corporate Newsletter
- Office of Alumni Relations Annual Report
Joining the SMU Alumni Association also offers additional benefits: discounts, use of City Campus facilities such as the SMU gym, swimming pool and library membership. Above all, the most important benefit is your connection to a growing network of SMU alumni. Make new contacts through netwoking events as well as reconnect with friends and professors from your SMU days. Check out the SMU Alumni Association benefits and privileges here.